UnitedHealthcare of Arizona
UnitedHealthcare has been in business since 1977, and has built up a solid network of healthcare providers comprising more than 535,000 physicians and specialists, and 4,700 hospitals. UnitedHealthcare provides healthcare services to more than 26 million people, and remains committed to offering new products that help Americans take a more active role in managing their own healthcare.
UnitedHealthcare offers a range of plans for individuals, families and groups, including dental, vision, pharmacy, disability and Medicare plans in addition to healthcare programs.
- Co-pay plans for individuals and families provide comprehensive network cover, including preventative care visits and prescription benefits. Three different plans provide a range of choices for deductible and co-pay fees. Co-pays are used for preferred provider office visits, after which 100% of history and exam fees are covered.
- High-deductible plans have lower premiums, and are ideal for individuals and families who are willing to pay for routine healthcare expenses, and want lower-cost protection for unexpected illnesses or accidents.
- Health Savings Accounts are used in conjunction with a high-deductible plan and provides a tax-free savings account that provides funds for qualified medical expenses (including deductibles as well as other healthcare costs). The high-deductible plan covers healthcare expenses once the annual deductible has been met. These plans are ideal for people who want more control over their healthcare spending.
- Short-term medical coverage of one to six months is available for people who need temporary coverage.
- UnitedHealthcare offers a wide range of group plans for groups as small as two individuals and as large as 5,000 or more. PPO, HSA and Indemnity options are available, with optional dental, vision and prescription coverage.
UnitedHealthcare of Arizona Financial Ratings
AM Best: A
UnitedHealthcare Contact Information
Customer Service/Phoenix Headquarters
3141 North 3rd Avenue, Suite 100,
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Enter your zip code to start: